Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Husband

This is special entry for my husband.....

Reasons why I love my husband:

~He is so even-tempered. He hardly ever gets angry or sad.

~He loves me more than I ever imagined another human being could love me. And he loves me despite all my insecurities and failures.

~He has a great smile.

~Although he works awful hours, he dedicates time to myself and make sure that am OK here..coz we are far away...

~He listens to me even when he’s mad and most men would walk away.

~He reassures me when I’m stressed to the max, and always seems to make me feel okay and safe.

~He’s been through it all with me and still loves me just the way I am.

~He tells me I’m beautiful even with no make up and scruffy pajamas.

~He treats me with respect. Always. He never disrespects me in front of other people.

There's a lots of reason why i love him..Why I limit my self only write on above..because I would be here forever if I didn’t stop somewhere.

Sometimes I think back to the days when we were just friends, and I wished I know u earlier. We had stayed up late talking.Sayang, I wanted to tell you how lucky I am to have you and I just can’t imagine my life without you.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

shahrum risman said...

Tq syg....
Love you so much!!!!

Leen said...

Yeayy! Finally you found my blog! Love u too my brown sugar! =P

WNA said...

it is such a sweet entry!

Leen said...

TQ sist!Banyak kena belajar blog thingy dengan U =)